A new and concrete approach to "make the Digital Revolution work”
So far, most companies that have invested in digital transformation projects had poor results.
We developed a structured approach that maximizes the consistency between technologies, organization, processes, skills, mindset
Where are you at?
No one knows what the future will be and there is no single approach to the digital revolution.
Oxys Consulting knows how to support the definition and implementation of YOUR digital transformation
We can support your organization to:
1. Have a clear view
There has been talk for years of digital transformation but entrepreneurs and top managers still need simple and concrete answers:
What do we really mean by digital revolution?
What are the market trends?
How to reconcile these dynamics with my own vocation?
- Digital mind-set seminars
- Assessment of the digital maturity level
- Digital innovation workshop
- One2one training/coaching with top management
2. Define Strategies and Priorities
The understanding of digital trends, combined with the analysis of organizational reality, allows us to define:
– digital strategies
– intervention priority
– concrete development plans.
- Support for the definition of digital strategy
- Definition of the “digital evolution roadmap”
- Introduction of digital aspects in the governance
- Definition of digital roles and competences
3. manage and facilitate the change
The term “digital revolution” makes the idea of the extent of the changes taking place.
To be successful, you need to know how to deal with both technical and organizational, process, cultural and social issues simultaneously.
- support to the selection of technology suppliers
- PMO (customer side)
- IT effectiveness
- government of change
Let's discuss about this!
We are pleased to talk about these problems with managers and entrepreneurs. Do not hesitate to contact us to organize a meeting in person or by videoconference!